My professional background is in print and digital marketing, and content creation. I earned my stripes working for national and international brands in London, and for a luxury travel company in Lima, Peru. Since 2017 I have worked on a freelance/consultancy basis for a range of clients around the world.
I have written about everything from climate change to cosmetic surgery, but I specialise in content for the travel industry. My experience and destination knowledge spans the Caribbean and Latin America.
- Aracari Travel (Lima, Peru) – Marketing Community Manager
- British Council (London, UK) – Digital Content Manager
- NSPCC (London, UK) – Marketing Communications Officer
- Stroke Association (London, UK) – Communications Assistant
- Diploma in Digital Marketing – Shaw Academy, UK
- MA International Development – University of Manchester, UK
- BSocSci International Relations – University of Manchester, UK
Hailing from the Spice Isle, Grenada, I studied and worked in the UK for twelve years, before living in Lima, Peru for five, from 2015 to 2020. That’s when I caught the travel bug, started blogging, and writing professionally for the travel industry. I’m now back in the Caribbean, based in beautiful Barbados.
I’m a hot-foot-traveller, always-hungry-foodie, wannabe-artist, deep-diving-water-baby, and proud mama to two energetic boys.
To see what I’ve been working on recently, check out my portfolio page.
And to discuss what I can do for you, contact me.